Of course, this picture has now mandated that I get the VROD back east. It needs to see the Atlantic Ocean. For that matter, it's going to have to see the Gulf too. Ah, new missions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Somtimes, you just gotta say, what the...yeah, this is one of those times. Thanks to Porsche for helping Harley Davidson make the V-ROD I'm riding. Thanks to Robert Pirsig for Zen & the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance. Thanks to my friend Raimonds for hooking me up with this bike and a special riding group. But most of all, thanks to Kim for tolerating and even encouraging my passion/obsession for motorcycling. Welcome to my most excellent Sturgis adventure!
Of course, this picture has now mandated that I get the VROD back east. It needs to see the Atlantic Ocean. For that matter, it's going to have to see the Gulf too. Ah, new missions.
Every day is gonna be better than the one before...!
ReplyDeleteSounds like you had a blast. A great day of riding can do that to you.
ReplyDelete